1 What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
2 Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send goods or supply services to you purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you marketing communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email (if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by email you can inform us at any time at [email protected]);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by you relating to this website;
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
4 Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
- to the manufacturer of the goods sold on this website as the ten-year guarantee is held by them.
5 Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide in a secure location.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
No credit card details will be stored on the website
6 Policy amendments
7 Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to [email protected]) at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
8 Third party websites
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites with links from this website.
9 Updating information
Please advise us if the personal information which we hold needs to be amended or updated.